My photo
I have a vague interest in clothes, makeup, art, celebrities and all those other pop-culture things that teenage girl's interests tend to drift towards. These are my pictures of my life, friends, clothes, purchases, places I've been, and more!

Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lazing by the Pool with friends



There's something about just lying aimlessly on a floating mat on water, wearing next to nothing that makes me feel relaxed. Add some friends and it's a perfect hang out spot. Screw the mall, the park, and indoors. If you have a great pool with some floating devices then you're set! Although it wouldn't hurt to be wearing a super-hot bikini, sunglasses and sun tan oil :D

This picture is from an Australian TV show called Dance Academy it's on ABC3 channel. I must watch it every night when it's on at 7.40pm. Because I am a loser and a sucker for tacky ABC teenage shows!

No comments: