My photo
I have a vague interest in clothes, makeup, art, celebrities and all those other pop-culture things that teenage girl's interests tend to drift towards. These are my pictures of my life, friends, clothes, purchases, places I've been, and more!

Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Tropical Shorts

I am fully into this new hot pink/black/aqua green/white/orange tropical stuff that's going on. I would've worn prints like this before but they would just look daggy - but NOW with this fresh bunch of colours together it looks new again and I will work these little shorts I bought from forever new for all they are worth!! ($27 on sale but anyway)
Sorry for the blurry camera quality - my sister has taken the big-boy away for the weekend. Besides, photo booth is just so easy to use.

No comments: