My photo
I have a vague interest in clothes, makeup, art, celebrities and all those other pop-culture things that teenage girl's interests tend to drift towards. These are my pictures of my life, friends, clothes, purchases, places I've been, and more!

Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wildfox

Never heard much of this brand before (I'm not with the times when it comes to 'what's on the runway' more like runaway from that crap because half of it is weird and not practical) back to the point, this has GOT to be influenced from Cher and Dionne - hello sassy black friend and typical blonde friend - It might not be plaid but that shit's so 90's anyway, the whole point is the cute length and cuts - short skirts and over the knee socks in crisp white and colourful brights - CLUELESS!

No comments: