My photo
I have a vague interest in clothes, makeup, art, celebrities and all those other pop-culture things that teenage girl's interests tend to drift towards. These are my pictures of my life, friends, clothes, purchases, places I've been, and more!

Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

MC Hammer / Fresh Prince Jacket

So I'm at work today, Target, and out the back about to bring up the clothes from Lay-by only to find this hidden gem in the pile of really-old-clothes-that-still-have-the-tag-on from a Grazia for Hot Options range from a few years back. I scan it thinking it'll still be the $25, only it's $2.40!!! (With my staff discount) but it used to retail for $79 (who the hell would buy it for that anyway) but it means it must be reeeally old. So I hear bomber jackets are coming back in anyway, and with a dark silk looking one like this I think I could actually pull it off!

No comments: